Tuesday 14 April 2009

Tuesday 14th April 2009

Slim Pickings this morning (!)

9 Great Crested Grebes and 2 Herring Gulls were the best/worst on offer

I am unable to visit the mighty Furze for 3 days now , if someone fancies their chances ! please do so , all I ask is that you dont find a Site first ( Little Gull , Brambling etc ! ) or something that I still need ! ( Oystercatcher , Red Kite etc ! )

Cheers

FB

Additional News

Roy Cheetham had a RED KITE over Furzton Shops heading west @ 13:00.

This is the third sighting since the first site record was recorded on 27th Feb 2009, also by Roy , he also saw it on the 3rd March .

Hopefully this is sticking in the area.

1 comment:

  1. If the weather holds, I'll try to have a look. Although I will be on foot, so no guarantees. I doubt if I'll get a 1st, even though I've been jammy with Red Kite.

    ReplyDelete